They hurriedly attempted to frustrate it and hinder the advance and prevalence of Islam. For this purpose, they held a council in the place where the Quraysh gathered to pass judgement and toconsult each other (Daron Nodvah).
After a great deal of talks and consultation, it was resolved that they select one man from each tribe to rush into the house of the Prophet at night and murder him so the basis of the propagation of Islam would be destroyed. But Almighly God made the Holy Prophet aware of the intrigue of his enemies and commanded him toleave Mecca by night. When the Holy Prophet received the revelation, decided to leave his homeland and migrate to Yathrib (Medina).
(1) They were the inhabitants of Yathrib, which is a former name of Medina.
See Also :
* ALi, THE HERO OF BRAVERY
* ALI, THE PARALLEL TO THE PROPHET
* HE FROWNED AND TURNED AWAY
* BREAKING THE FAST WITH ONE FOOD
* JUSTICE OR INJUSTICE
* FIVE MORAL PRINCIPLES
* WHAT A FALSE IDEA ABOUT CHRIST
* The First Woman To Embrace Islam
* MOTHER,s SATISFACTION
* ISLSMIC JUSTICE
* I Am Thankful
* I AM LIKE A TRAVELLER IN THIS WORLD
* MUHAMMAD, THE TRUST-WORTHY
* THEGREAT IDOL - BREAKER
* THE MASTER OF ALL BELIEVERS
* THE TWELVE IMAMS
* THE GOOD MANNERS OF THE PROPHET
* HUSSAIN, THE SHIP FOR SALATION
* THE IMPORTANT ADVICE
* GOD IS AWARE OF HEARTS
* THE MOST BELOVED SERVANT
* WHO IS POOR AND DESTITUTE ?
* GOD DOES NOT FORGIVE A POLYHEIST
توجه: استفاده از تصویر برای سایتها و وبلاگها بدون انجام تغییر آزاد است؛ کپی برداری از متن با ذکر نام و درج لینک بلامانع میباشد. برای تبادل لینک بعد از برقرای لینک تارنمای ما؛اطلاع دهند تا بررسی شود.